Thursday, October 12, 2006

Starting from scratch

The ongoing discussion over at Shel Israel's blog is keeping me up at night.

Not only because it's the single most interesting thing I have participated in professionally for years, there is also a serious time lag between my input and everybody else.

I don't know where Shel is at the moment but I assume Richard Binhammer is in Texas, meaning he's on the ball when I'm tucked up in bed...

Still, it's a fascinating development, and one I am going to stay up for every step of the way.

1 comment:

Michael Walsh said...

Morning Richard,

Well I guess I'm just going to have to reply on my Acer..
I guess with Shel on a world trip our public chat is going to go on hold but it was great way to be introduced.
You mentioned, Lionel? I'm no different from him... What you'll see on any of my blogs, whether in Italian or English, is me trying to find my way, and then take this experience into the big rooms back at base.
Look forward to meeting you again along the way.
Right now I'm taking my wife for a long-deserved weekend trip to Umbria, no Acer included ;-)