Monday, October 02, 2006

Never underestimate what a blue fish can do for you...

OK. Finished Naked Conversations and am really starting to see where it all fits together.

Thing is, this consumer-empowering standpoint really is so far from where I am right now and what I do that it's gonna take a pretty big yank at the wheel to turn this ship around...

I expect the Long Tail to be just as ground-shaking and equally difficult to get across to my "interruption" clients. I just wish I could get to some seminars on the subject. Lucky yanks ;-)

For now, I'll take Dori's advice: just keep swimming... just keep swimming...

PS I want to try and hook this blog up with some of my favourites, but I'm so wet behind the ears in blogsville that I wouldn't recommend anyone holding their breath. Can anyone out there help?

No comments: