Thursday, October 19, 2006

Is St. Francis online??

I'm still in awe over my Umbria trip. There's always going to be a natural affinity between a Brit and that region of Italy. Hey, I'm no different the the next guy!

This week has been a sort of awakening. Seth repeats Nike's Mantra and he's right. When you do start something, the rest just can't stop itself from falling on you.

On the one hand I'm still finding my way around the blogosphere, carefully tiptoeing from blog to blog in a vain attempt to see life from the outside. On the other I have learnt that sometimes, people you are taught to fear are often your greatest allies.

High profile social media is like the main event at a Las Vegas a boxing event. Yet for every testosterone-filled thug bulldozing his (so far not her) way through other people's reputations, there are just as many willing to stick their own necks out for you.

Umbria was magical, but the blogosphere is even more surprising.

No comments: