Saturday, November 04, 2006

Embryo-blog

You've seen the little widget on the right no?

Very clever thing created by Hugh Macleod over on his Gaping Void site. Sort of like daily guidance for geeks :-D

I'm sort of in need of guidance myself right now. I'm just about ready to call a meeting and bring in the big boys to discuss their corporate blog.

It's been a long journey helped no end by Richard@Dell (you've gotta love that surname!). I have already thanked him in an earlier post but as one of the (public) driving forces behind our single biggest "competitor", his generosity and openness puts him (and Dell for that matter) at the very top of the social tree. Maximum respect.

I've got 2 brochures and a whitepaper to deliver by Monday (fat chance), and then it's full speed ahead with the blog preparations. Now or never..

No comments: